Design to impact behavior
Spot moments on the buyer journey, map emotions & redesign interactions to maximize intangible value.
- Understanding user personas, observing, impersonating to empathize.
- Drawing user journeys, identifying pathways & emotional states - entry to exit
- Mapping user goals to business goals, identifying ways to influence user into action
- Developing the blueprint, wireframes & linking them to demonstrate user flows
- Creating a mood board, identifying audio-visual language for the interface (sounds, colors, symbols, typefaces)
- Coming up with visual design, multisensorial design that engages multiple senses for greater accessibility & usability
- Making an interactive design prototype, to illustrate user experience and get early feedback from subjects
As businesses seek to innovate - we strongly recommend starting with sharpening their observation of the user.
We think it’s a prerequisite to understand the ‘thought, feeling, action’ sequence of the user, that often reveals the gap between: What people think & how they feel. What people say how they feel & how they actually feel. What people think they’d say & what they actually say. What people feel they’d do & what they actually do.
We use a combination of design thinking and customer journey mapping practices to help companies reimagine, redesign, and transform their customer experience. We perform a comprehensive diagnosis of your business using an evolved design-thinking framework and user-focused approach to identify unsatisfactory product experiences, and recurring service and operational inefficiencies.
This involves analysis of past data - review of your existing customer base, past interactions and experiences, seeing moments on the customer journey that need to be revisited for better engagement.
Design thinking practice
We’ve developed an extensive Design Thinking framework, meticulously evolved through experience of interviewing over hundreds of users and business owners.
This practice guides our collaborations with multiple stakeholders and teams to solve users’ problems and maximize business profits. Our aim is customer and user delight, with the value-add of meeting business needs of the future.
Request download of our design thinking worksheet ⟶
Design thinking led Digitization Practitioners
Our team of Design thinking led Agile, Digital transformation practitioners & lead consultants, through digital strategy consulting, design innovation and technology development, have impacted 200+ businesses in 15+ countries, in the last 6.5 years of operations.